- The MAV Panchakarma- Therapist training is offered in two three-week training blocks.
- Costs for private accommodation/meals during block 1 are to be paid by course participants themselves. During these three weeks of full-time training, students will learn most of the many different massage techniques. After the completion of Block I, under the guidance of our experienced therapists here at the MAV Health Center in Bad Ems, the learned massages and applications will be further trained and consolidated in the practice of daily treatments of patients.
- The second course unit Block 2 is offered after 2 -3 months of practice and completes the full training as a MAV therapist.
- The cost for private accommodation and food during Block 1in Bad Ems have to be paid by the course participant. In these three weeks full-time training the participant will learn most of the different massage techniques. After graduating from block 1 the massages and other treatments will be consolidated by daily practice here in our MAV Health Centre in Bad Ems on our patients under the guidance of our experienced technicians.
- For the course fee of both training units block 1 and 2 of € 2,500 in total a stipend may be given by the MAV Health Centre Bad Ems if the course participant makes a time commitment to work full- time for at least 3 years after completion of the full training. Room and board have to be covered by the applicant.
- Dates of block 1 and 2 will be determined as soon as we have applicants for it.
- Good health
- Capacity for team-work and resilience
- Customer oriented approach
- Caring and loving behavior
- Reliable, orderly and clean working ability
- Flexible approach to work schedule
- Regular practice of Transcendental Meditation (can be learned here)
Work contracts for Maharishi Ayurveda technicians can be made for full or part-time positions, including work on weekends and holidays.
To help people to improve their health and well-being with Maharishi Ayurveda is a very precious, fulfilling task, which also serves the development of one’s own consciousness. We have a friendly work atmosphere and each employee has the opportunity to enjoy daily a group meditation and a healthy, Ayurveda lunch.
A dedicated team looks forward to your response.
Please send your application with c. v. and photo to:
Maharishi AyurVeda Privatklinik Bad Ems
z. Hd. Nicola Menges
Am Robert Kampe Sprudel
56130 Bad Ems
E-Mail: email@example.com oder firstname.lastname@example.org
Telefon: +49 2603 940727 oder +49 2603 94070
We look forward to receiving your application and are happy to answer questions by telephone.
With best wishes