Doctor consultation on an outpatient basis or during a course of treatment in our health centre
As beneficial and recommendable as a deep Ayurvedic cleansing cure is from an Ayurvedic point of view, time and finances do not always allow for a longer cure stay. In such cases we offer you the possibility of an outpatient diagnosis and therapy according to Maharishi Ayurveda.
What happens during a medical consultation
In order for us to grasp all aspects and connections of your health disorder, we take at least one hour for a detailed conversation with you. For us, listening, empathizing and understanding are at the heart of every Ayurvedic diagnosis. The knowledge gained from this is supplemented by medical reports and examination results, especially in the case of more serious illnesses. Indispensable for us is the Ayurvedic pulse diagnosis, which is carried out by an experienced Ayurvedic doctor. In many cases it is the pulse diagnosis that reveals hidden aspects of a health disorder and shows our experts the way to the appropriate Ayurvedic therapy.
Our excellently trained doctors and therapists guarantee the medical quality of authentic Ayurveda in Bad Ems.
Outpatient medical consultations in our health centre
- 60 minutes for initial diagnoses, 30 minutes for repeat diagnoses.
- Survey of your health disorders, pulse diagnosis
- Ayurvedic herbal preparations, dietary recommendations and practical tips for the home.
Medical consultations accompanying the cure in our health centre
- 60 minutes for initial diagnosis, regular medical consultations, 45 minutes for follow-up recommendation.
- Survey of your health disorders, pulse diagnosis, dosha determination
- Creation of your individual therapy plan, Ayurvedic herbal preparations, dietary recommendations and practical tips for home.
An important part of Ayurvedic diagnosis is done by feeling the pulse. With gentle pressure we feel at different points and in different planes how the pulse behaves at the wrist of the patient. Is the pulse fast or slow, warm or cool, soft or rough? In Ayurveda, we distinguish a wealth of pulse qualities and pulse palpation points, which tell the expert a lot about the state of health of his counterpart.